Transform Lake County
Donors support Transform Lake County grants through gifts to the Lake County Community Fund (LCCF). Transform Lake County Grants are intended to strengthen and empower nonprofits, neighborhoods and residents in Lake County.
TLC Grants are open to 501(c)3 organizations serving Lake County, Indiana. In selected cases, projects undertaken by organizations that normally fall outside Legacy Foundation’s guidelines may be able to receive funding. Examples include faith-based organizations whose proposal impacts the broader community, and units of government whose proposal extends beyond the traditional governmental functions that impact the broader community such as libraries or parks.
- Grant requests that incorporate feedback from On the Table or Neighborhood Spotlight into the grant request. Program summaries and full reports can be found at (link to Neighborhood Spotlight page and On The Table page)
- Organizations with a budget under $2 million
- The proposed request aims to resolve the problem at its source
- Organizations that have not received consecutive grants from Legacy Foundation in recent years
- Innovative and new ideas
- Proposals that will help to improve services or eliminate duplication
- Proposals that help implement an organization’s strategic plan
- Proposals that are community driven or include community outreach and involvement
- Proposals that have a financial match or that can use Legacy funding to leverage additional resources
|Application Opens||Application Due||Notification|
|April 1||May 1||End of June|
|October 1||November 1||End of December|