Your Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) is a required part of the Lilly Endowment Scholarship Application. However, we encourage all students to use this free service when exploring their options for college and financial assistance. This tool calculates your EFC, a measure of your family’s financial strength. Colleges and states use this number to help determine your financial aid award.
- Visit the website: BigFuture
- Click Pay for College and select Tools & Calculators from the dropdown list
- Click on EFC Calculator
- You will need to sign up. It’s FREE!
- Select Federal Methodology as the formula method
- You will receive the results of the Total Estimated FM Contribution. This will be entered into your Lilly Scholarship Application. Be sure to SAVE your results.
- Print a hard copy and scan /save as an attachment OR save as a document. You will need to upload a copy of the page to your scholarship application.
If you have questions regarding the use or obtainment of your EFC, please contact Jodi Kateiva at 219.736.1880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.