Lake County Teen Action Group
Legacy Foundation is proud to announce the launch of its newest youth initiative, Lake County Teen Action Group! This program is designed to bring youth together in meaningful ways, to encourage them to give and serve in their communities and to make philanthropy a habit for future generations.
Lake County Teen Action Group Goals:
- Promotion of youth development and experiences of philanthropy
- Promote and encourage community initiatives that address concerns of Lake County youth
- Engage youth and adults in partnerships where they work together to serve the common good
- Build a future of strong community leaders and philanthropists
Members of a LCTAG Chapter will learn:
- Leadership skills
- Public speaking
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Fundraising techniques
- Understanding budgets
- Asking quality questions
Legacy Foundation invites all Lake County high school students to participate in LCTAG. As a member, students grant money to local nonprofit organizations, meet with various local nonprofit organization leaders, discuss effective strategies for community impact, and plan various community service projects.
Please direct all questions regarding LCTAG to Maranda Fishback at firstname.lastname@example.org