Lake County Teen Action Group
Legacy Foundation proudly supports the development of Lake County, Indiana, youth in philanthropy. This program is designed to bring high school age youth together in meaningful ways. The Lake County Teen Action Group encourages high school students to serve in their communities and to make philanthropy a habit for future generations.
Join fellow Lake County Teens to make a difference in your community!
- Award grants to local nonprofits
- Work with local nonprofit leaders
- Enhance leadership skills
- Earn service hours
- Participate in fun volunteer projects
- Have fun giving back to Lake County!
Lake County Teen Action Group Goals:
- Promotion of youth development and experiences of philanthropy
- Promote and encourage community initiatives that address concerns of our youth
- Engage youth and adults in partnerships where they work together to serve the common good
- Build a future of strong community leaders and philanthropists
If you are a school faculty member, parent, or student interested in learning more about the Lake County Teen Action Group, please contact Maranda Fishback at email@example.com.